My first time…using Rice Noodles
As a follower of The Pioneer Woman, I love trying out any of her delicious recipes. Today, I opted for her Simple Sesame Noodles. They are (of course) simple, full of flavor and make for quite a few leftovers!
You will need the following on hand to whip of this dish:
- 12 ounces thin noodles (I opted for rice but could even use spaghetti, linguini etc)
- 4 whole green onions, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (low sodium)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons pure sesame oil
- 1/2 hot chili oil (kind of hard to find– I got mine at World Market)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
Begin by incorporating all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl; leave out the green onions and noodles. Boil noodles according to package directions. Pour sauce over noodles and toss until fully coated. Throw in the green onions and toss again; ready to serve. I have found the the flavors grow even more when eaten as “leftovers”. Hope you enjoy!